Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Customize TinyMCE for SitePublisher
Vijay_Tandel
Hi,
I want to customize (add out-of-the-box) buttons on TinyMCE for SitePublisher. My env is TS 6.7.2 SP1
I followed the steps listed in dev guide and from some threads.
I added following in /iw-home/httpd/iw/tinymce/config/custom_config.js
IWTinyMCECustomConfig("custom1", "plugin","media,emotions");
IWTinyMCECustomConfig("custom1", "toolbarRow",
"whitespace,styleselect,fontselect,fontsizeselect,forecolor,\
|,bold,italic,underline,|,media,emotions");
By doing these changes I can see the newly added button on TinyMCE toolbar within TS textarea. i.e. when I use it on DCT
[HTML][/HTML]
But these changes are not getting reflected in SitePublisher. So my question is how to customize TinyMCE for SitePublisher to add/remove buttons on toolbar?
Any help is appropriated.
Thanks,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ccprofessional
There are two instances of TinyMCE app within TS+Sitepub.
The one that comes integrated with Sitepub, ie., invoked by DCR datums is not customizable through the same configs. I think you can try to to change the tinymce files within the webapp, but your changes may get wiped out after every build.
Vijay_Tandel
Hi,
So is there any documented way to Customize the TinyMCE for SitePublisher.
Because I can see ,there are lots of out-of-box plug ins available which are disabled by default.
I want to use those with TinyMCE withing SitePublisher.
Thanks,
vpatel
There are two instances of TinyMCE app within TS+Sitepub ...
As of TS 6.7.2 SP1 there is a single consolidated instance of TinyMCE when it was upgraded to version 3.x.
I'll try to see if I can dig up some info on this.
Vijay_Tandel
Hi,
Is there any config needed under /iw-home/local/config/lib/content_center/livesite_cistomer_src/etc/conf/livesite_customer/resources?
Thanks,
Vijay_Tandel
Hi,
I found the config, needed to customize TinyMCE for SitePublisher.
Check /iw-home/httpd/webapps/content_center/WEB-INF/conf/livesite/resources/livesite-resource-config.xml
Copy this file to following location and rename it to customer-livesite-resource-config.xml
/iw-home/local/config/lib/content_center/livesite_customer_src/etc/conf/livesite_customer/resources
Customize the TinyMCE config as per your requirements. Following config added Media and Emotions button on row 1
[HTML]
emotions,table,advhr,advimage,advlink,iespell,media,insertdatetime,preview,searchreplace,print,contextmenu,paste,directionality,fullscreen,noneditable
advanced
fontselect,fontsizeselect,separator,media,emotions,separator
separator,insertdate,inserttime,preview,separator,forecolor,backcolor
iespell,advhr,separator,print,separator,ltr,rtl,separator,fullscreen
cut,copy,paste,pastetext,pasteword,separator,search,replace,separator
tablecontrols,separator
top
left
bottom
/example_data/example_full.css
%Y-%m-%d
%H:%M:%S
false
false
example_link_list.js
example_image_list.js
example_flash_list.js
false
false
true
/
100%
false
[/HTML]
Closing thread,
Thanks for all your help.....