TS 6.7.2, SP/LS workflow (WFM), Linux, OD 6.2Using the OOTB WF for LiveSite. It has a createList entry for OD, something like:[html]^(//[^/]+)?/default/.*/WORKAREA/[^/]/sites/.*[/html]that should deploy only files from /sites. Easy enough, I would like to use te same mechanism for deploying the remainder of the content to the apache site something like:[html]^(//[^/]+)?/default/.*/WORKAREA/[^/]/(^[sites])/.*[/html]Is that the correct syntax ?
^(//[^/]+)?/default/.*/WORKAREA/[^/]/(^[sites])/.*
I think you want: (?!sites)*/.* [...]
Without commenting on the rest of the Post - I do not think that OD (where filtering ultimately propagates) supports "lookaround" assertions in the regex
I do not think this is implemented with an OD filter. I wish it was, but I am guessing there is a filelist being generated. Looking at the LiveSite OD script there is no filter.
Thanks Andy, got it. Still, whatever "matching Pattern" Java Class IWOV is using in their code lookaround assertions are not supported
(?:X) X, as a non-capturing group(?idmsux-idmsux) Nothing, but turns match flags on - off(?idmsux-idmsux:X) X, as a non-capturing group with the given flags on - off(?=X) X, via zero-width positive lookahead(?!X) X, via zero-width negative lookahead(?<=X) X, via zero-width positive lookbehind(?<!X) X, via zero-width negative lookbehind(?>X) X, as an independent, non-capturing group
Are you sure about that?Looking at java.util.regex.Pattern class docs I see:[indent]Special constructs (non-capturing)(?:X) X, as a non-capturing group(?idmsux-idmsux) Nothing, but turns match flags on - off(?idmsux-idmsux:X) X, as a non-capturing group with the given flags on - off(?=X) X, via zero-width positive lookahead(?!X) X, via zero-width negative lookahead(?<=X) X, via zero-width positive lookbehind(?<!X) X, via zero-width negative lookbehind(?>X) X, as an independent, non-capturing group[/indent]I'm not saying that the code involved in this case does lookahead assertions - just that I wouldn't rule it out until proven (or verified by IWOV).