Hi,Is it compulsory to add "command" for external task? I want to create one dummy external task in my current workflow which selects the "succ" depending upon some logic. But if I am not writing any command it is throwing error. Can anyone help me to solve this problem?Can I write any dummy commad?Thanks,JanviTeamsite 6.1Windows 2003
Is it compulsory to add "command" for external task?
I want to create one dummy external task in my current workflow which selects the "succ" depending upon some logic. But if I am not writing any command it is throwing error. Can anyone help me to solve this problem?Can I write any dummy commad?
YesYou want to escape the command element and still want to have some logic to select the successor, how are you trying to achieve this?
Use standard <dummytask> instead. Note that since you can not attach Files to the dummy, it's a poor choice for the Start task
I changed my external task to dummy task but it is giving some problem.Can you please tell me the problem?I have attached my dummytask code.In my code, I am using logic to change "succ" value (logic is in selecting succ and not for task used). Currently i have added succ value as DeployEmail.