Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Recreating branching structure
System
Does anyone have a script (ipl or vbs) that can be run against the branching structure on the Y: drive and have it output a script file with calls to iwmkbr.exe and iwmkwa.exe to recreate the branching structure (with appropriate owner and group for sharing included as parameters)?
This would be a helpful to help recreating a branching structure on a new TeamSite server install. I'm not worried about migrating the content, just the branching structure (minus editions).
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I figured it out. Looks like clone_was.ipl in the upgade_supplement will do what I'm looking to do.
Sebouh
tvaughan
Here's something I wrote for my 5.0.1 installation (before the clone_was.ipl) came out.
It creates a perl script file you can edit before running based no an existing branch.
Tom