Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Update Log
nirali
What does Update Log tab under view tab in TeamSite UI do ?
I clicked on that tab and screen appeared. I dont know what I clicked after that, the screen just went away and since then that tab is showing greyed. So I dont understand whts this tab for and what it does. Whats the effect of action I did ?
Pls explain
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Jcse
Hi
Update Log Link under the view tab is to view update activity for a workarea.
Whenever you are in a workarea,and click Update Log it will shows an UI displaying the latest activity on that workarea with details like who has submitted what to STAGING when etc.
Similarly we have Submit Log below Update Log ,Submit logs provide a record of content development. It has been divided into two ---
1. Staging area submit logs : It contain information about submit activity
on the entire branch.
2. workarea submit logs : It contain information about submit activity
in that workarea.
To get more and complete detail just go through "ts.670.ccp.ug.pdf" manual,you will find all UI related information.