I came across a wf which is uploading files(I guess to the staging ,but not sure ). When I click on submit after creatindg DCR, I get an option to choose this wf. After choosing this wf when I run job, it just uploads file. Now when I click on wf tab, I dont see anything. So what happens to this task ? Do I just nedd to check in the staging to check the files ? If I want to publish these filoes from staging, what to do next ?
I came across a wf which is uploading files(I guess to the staging ,but not sure ). When I click on submit after creatindg DCR, I get an option to choose this wf. After choosing this wf when I run job, it just uploads file. Now when I click on wf tab, I dont see anything. So what happens to this task ? Do I just nedd to check in the staging to check the files ? If I want to publish these filoes from staging, what to do next ?thanks