Hi all,I have a fresh installation of MB 4.6. I want to know how I can configure the number of clients who can access the server. I'm getting the following error when more than one user tries to access the server using web client:/windows clientUnable to connect to server. Reason: The maximum number of clients are currently connected to the server. (0x80040422) Is it related with the license file?Thanks in advance....
Yes , it is based on the Lic
The number of concurrent clients can access the MB Server is based on the MB server Lic . You can check the details by accessing the MB Ent manger
-Vin
Thanks for your reply.As you know, i am new to MediaBin, can you please explain or give some light about what type of work can be done as a Developer? i have seen there are many API's available with MediaBin. can you please give some example on this?Thanks in Advance
Hi Haider
As per my experience , there are two kinds of MB developers
#1.MB Consultant , who is familar with Media Bin quick start implementation , who will install / Set Up MB , configure OOTB tools etc.
#2.MB Developer , who is familiar with MS technologies to use API's
There are good collection of API's are available , which can be used in your application to process the assets stored in the MB Srver. Samples are available to dowanlod from support site
Thanks