I did not think CLTs check roles, but they may. Try changing your role and se eif it works
Hi All,Thanks in advance. I am trying to execute the following command and is giving me the error. Can you point me where to check?bash-2.03$ /usr/opt/Interwoven/TeamSite/bin/iwsubmit -x -u -r -c " " /default/main/dev/WORKAREA/prospectuses/Shares.pdf " "[Tue Jun 23 21:55:38 2009] WARNING: Group buffer size should be 8192 bytes.ERROR:00013: Permission deniedI am an author.Thanks!JenniTS 6.5 Solaris 5.8
Hi all,For some reasons, it worked after assigning the user to admin role. Thanks all for your responses.Thanks!Jenni
"For some reasons" ?No - for the exact reason that was identified - Author's [by default] do not have access to the staging area, and therefore cannot perform the submit operation.
She tried it as Editor as well, I suspect it is due to the unlock or override conflict setting.
Obviously you got more information about this than was posted here - however, I still stand by my statement about the limitation of authors.Oh well - such is life.
I have added the id to editor.uid. Still same issue.