Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
location of buttons (.gif files)
spayal
I have a buttons(.gif files), which are used in a javascript.
These button is declared as [html]var redButton = "/web/flash/banner/01_home/buttons/red_button.gif" ; [/html]
When I look in the teamsite , I dont find this path past banner. So where can these .gif files be located ?
Whats the difference between if a file is located in server or in TeamSite ? I have javascript files. Some are on server while some are on teamsite.
thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
They could be anywhere. Ask who set up the system. The images could be on another branch or in another folder and changed by the proxy server. There is no way someone on DevNet can tell you