Hi all,I am using teamsite 6.7.2 with metatagger. I am using next generation tagger. The issue I am facing is when I try to tag the files for the first time I am able to see the tagger UI and once I enter all the fields and save the file I could see all my extended attributes getting set. But, when I try filetag for existing dcr’s it says “TagUI was not able to tag file(s), contact the TeamSite administrator”. When debugging found out that this issue is because of the container tag which supports in datacapture6.0.dtd. This is a replacement tag for in this version. When I comment out this tag and try to tag for existing files I am not getting the error and I am able to tag the files. I have attached the error that I am getting in servletd_out.log. Also PFA my datacapture.cfg and the existing Extended Attributes for a field.Can any one confirm if this is an existing issue or not?