Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
some jpg files not getting displayed in SitePublisher page
nirjari
I have created a page in SP. This page has 8 areas. I have put Picture component in 5 of them. This picture component hac DCr and this DCR is having field to capture an image.
Image in DCr is captured from mediabin. I am capturing images from diffrent folders in mediabin. All the images are jpg images. Some jpg images are displayed fine on the page while some images are not getting displayed and I am getting "x" in the top left corner of that area on the page.
Why are these images not getting captured ? What to do capture these images ? When we capture images in the DCr from mediabin, do these images come in the teamsite or only path is mapped to the mediabin ? If these images come in TS, where wd they be located in TS and how to find these images ?
thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet