Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Clearing up AuditLog
Shete
Hi,
I found that AuditLog has got millions of records over a period and it is taking up larger amount of disk space. Will there be any issue if I delete some old records from AuditLog table?
Is there any better way to control the size for AuditLog? Please let me know if you have any suggestions on this.
Thanks,
Shriram
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
msrinivas
Check the MB admin guide. There are some instructions on how to do this.
Shete
Thanks for reply. I had a look into Admin guide. It doesn't have much information. There is option to set 'Days to retain log' on 'Audit Log' properties in 'Enterprise Manager' which is already set to 30. But it seems this setting is not working. I can see in the backend database table (AuditLog) there are much older entries than 30 days. How can we troubleshoot this issue? Deleting rows directly from backend is safe?
Thanks,
Shriram
msrinivas
I wouldn't recommend deleting directly on the database. Open a support case to troubleshoot the issue.