Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iwgen genarates same output as presentation template
cagatayk
Hi,
When I run the following command from command prompt it doesn't give any error. Also it creates by output file but it isn't what I am expecting. It is directly copying my xsl to my output file, not performing transformation.
Any help?
iwgen -t \default\main\test\WORKAREA\testarea\templatedata\ImageDeneme\Link-List\presentation\deneme.xsl -r \default\main\test\WORKAREA\testarea\
templatedata\ImageDeneme\Link-List\data\deneme.xml \default\main\test\WORKAREA\t
estarea\templatedata\ImageDeneme\Link-List\data\cagatay.txt
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
RonaldV
hi,
iwgen is used to 'execute' a teamsite tpl file. It can NOT be used for xsl-templates.
I think the prefered way to execute your xsl is via Xalan-java command-line:
http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/commandline.html
The good news is that Teamsite 6.7+ (?) comes with Xalan pre-installed.
Good luck.
cagatayk
Hi Ronald,
This helps a lot, I solved the problem.
Thank you very much.