I have an SP page , in which I can include 6 components. Now I want to include 10 components in this page. How can I change the layout of the page ? From where shall I start ?If I have an image which is bigger than the size of the area where it is placed, will the image be displayed only upto the size of the area and overflowing part will be cutoff ? Or will the image be allowed to overflow beyond the size of the area ? If image is allowed to overflow, what happens to the display of image in adjacent area ?Will the image of adjecent area be covered by this image ?How is the page rendered for display. The page is of .page type. Is it converted to html type by live site ?
1. Which version of TS and SP you are using? Are you using LiveSite or not?
2. Are you using a Fixed type layout?