Hi,I'm using TeamSite 6.7.1 SP1, on Windows 2003 SP1.I need to change the workflow instantiation form for the model that I've prepared using Workflow Modeler. So, when I run the iwmodeldct.bat command, I get an error which says Access is denied. Even when I try to open the .ipm file in an editor, I get the same error message.When I checked the permissions on the virtual directory (Y:\), I could see only a single group "Everyone" with full access. Other than that, there is no user/group showing in the permissions list on Y:\. I installed TeamSite on the server using local admin account, still it doesn't show in the list of allowed users on the Y:\. Is there a way to change the permissions on the virtual drive, so that my local admin (user/group) has full control?Thanks,Ajit
You can only change permissions on a branch, a workarea, or folders and files within a workarea - the other directories ("Y:\", "...\WORKAREA", "...\EDITION" are managed by Interwoven and cannot be changed.
In the case of WFM - have you verified that the user in question is in the workflow_admin (or something like that) role for the branches within the iwadmin store?