Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
OOTB navigation components in 6.7.2
buddha1
Hi all,
I am using OOTB navigation components(Horizontal drop down and Horizontal Sitemap components which are being driven by SiteMap) in TS 6.7.2. When i drag these components on to a page, i could see the same elements in these components. I noticed that these components are shown when "visible in production sitemap" is checked. Can any one suggest me how can I display different elements in these components.
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Stokes
You mean how to get them to display information that's
not
in your sitemap? OOTB they are only driven by sitemap data.
If you can't change your sitemap to accommodate what you want to display there, then you'd have to create an external Java class to return custom XML. If you follow the same XML format as the OOTB one, you can include whatever data you like.