Hi,I was using Teamsite 6.5.0 SP2 on windows and was setting 9 EA during generation of a template using iwextattr -s option. Similarly, I was also getting EA (of some already generated page) during generation of another type of template using iwextattrcmd -g option. After upgrading to teamsite 6.7, I started getting performance issue with iwextattr command and then Interwoven confirmed that there is a performance issue using iwextattr on 6.7 due to some architectural changes.The recommendation was to replace this command using a URl command or using CSSDK. I am totally new to both of these areas and have just started looking at the documents. In the meantime,can somebody tell me - 1. If you have faced this issue and overcome by using the above recommendations.2. Would using a URL command mean adding a new workflow and a manual intervention by the users to trigger this workflow?3. Can I use a trigger and call this trigger whenever a page is being generated? All my code is using perl.4. How will I GET the attributes using the recommendations provided by Interwoven, since the attributes are required to be retrieved during the generation process and not after the generation process.Any pointers / help is appreciated.Regards,Vikash