Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Create Workspace from template when autogenerate email prefix is on
david66
(1) how do I detect whether the [autogenerate email prefix] is set for a folder?
(2) is there any way of using the WorkSite SDK to detect if an email address already exists in a database?
(3) Can I get an email prefix autogenerated for me?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Hi David, hope this helps:
(1) how do I detect whether the [autogenerate email prefix] is set for a folder?
If you are using Worksite Web for managing your templates, go to Manage->Workspace Templates--> Select the one you want to check.
If you go in a folder to the properties you will have a check-box for "Automatically assign email to this folder" or something like that...
(2) is there any way of using the WorkSite SDK to detect if an email address already exists in a database?
Yes, if you have a folder object, one of the properties is EMailPrefix, it stores the email address of the folder.
(3) Can I get an email prefix autogenerated for me?
Indeed, you can give it the value you want, in case you are using Worksite Communication Server, it will be added to the alias domain you have created.
i.e: I can asign javi.client123 and the email address will be build as:
javi.client123@wcs.mydomain.loca
l
wcs.mydomain.local has been also created by me.
Cheers
Javi
customsortorder.zip