Hi,
TeamSite 6.7.1
TeamSite UI
I have a problem here. I changed the permissions for the presentation folder to be just read-only and when I do a preview. I get
Error occurred during PT compiling message. The reason why I'm doing this is because I don't want the user to have the ability to change that file. When I check the iwutild_cmdout.log, I get the following:
Could not open presentation template: Y:\default\main\Test\MonitorGermany\WORKAREA\HQ\templatedata\CommonContent\MarketingContent\presentation\MarketingContent.tpl
If the group has full access over the presentation template then it works fine.
The folder structure is as follows
ContentType
-> USEnglish
-> German
I set the permissions for these two folders to be USEnglish read-only and German full control. If the group has full access to the template, then the preview works for the content under German folder, but not for the USEnglish content and I get the following:
Could not load dcr: Y:\default\main\Test\MonitorGermany\WORKAREA\HQ\templatedata\CommonContent\HQ_Home\data\USEnglish\HQ_HomePage
I can see there's a permission issue here. Is there any way to preview DCRs even if a group has read-only access to a presentation template and/or DCR? what I can see here is that the template and/or DCR has to have full control or modify access to be able to preview in the UI. Is there a workaround this problem.
When I run the workflow, however, it opens the presentation template, loads the DCR, and generates the html page with no problem at all even if the group has only read-only access to any of them, so the problem is just in the UI.
Please any suggestions?
Thanks in advance