Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
command inside perl
Bhargav Coca
I am on TS 6.7.1 on Linux.
I have a simple approval chain i.e Approver1, Approver2, Approver3 ...
(Serial Approval)
Each Approver Tasks predecessor is Email_Task1, Email_Task2,.......
All these are not mandatory, so from the Job Instantiation screen we can choose who will be involved in approval process. So i follow the textbook and design by workflow. I basically define my perl variable based on conditions of existing and non existing tasks. for such tasks we use the following snippet as always.
[html]
if($Approver4 ne ""){
my($tecapprover) = <
owner="__TAG__('iw_user');"
description="Please complete the task">
__INSERT__(get_cmd("iw_solution_email.ipl", "Approver4"));
$email_approver4_pred
owner="$app4"
description="Approver 4 Approval"
readonly="t">
$app4_succ
$app4_reject_succ
$app4_pred
EOS
__INSERT__($tecapprover);
}else{
}
[/html]
This is not working right, i believe that my code
__INSERT__(get_cmd("iw_solution_email.ipl", "Approver4"));
is not correctly interpreted in the workflow. I am sure i am missing the way this has to be defined in side the CDATA. can any one correct me.
Thank You
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bhargav Coca
I got this working, it is simple, need to define a variable for that command and define the command prior to use.
Thanks