Hi, I am trying to generate the list of sub-branches in a seperate text file, using external task. I am using "iwlist -i" in my external_task_test.wft, but it does not generate any result. Please help me with this. I am using TS 6.7.2 SP1.
Hi ghoti, thanx for ur help. the full command is - my $test_command = "iwlist -i Y:\\default\\main\\newBranch " ; I have tried this command on command line before, and it works fine with/without "-i". i was doing just an experiment with "-i", there is no specific need for it. I am executing this command this way - command v='__INSERT__($test_command);' which was already there by default. i assume this is the correct way to execute the command. Also i have associated this script to "new_job" command by making an entry into the "available_template.cfg". if u can suggest me a specific manual then it would be very helpful to me. thanx again.