Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Worksite Attachment button - Word as an email editor
AntP
Hi,
Are they any known issues for intermittent issues with the worksite attachment button not working when word is used as the email editor in outlook?
No errors, nothing happens when it's clicked on.
Worksite 8.2 SP1
Any possible fixes other than a re-install?
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Carbon
I'd check with support, but to my knowledge, Word as the default e-mail editor has always been a problem. The issue is that the toolbar's change when that option is set. I've always seen problems with it in the past. I believe it's not supported as an option. The only thing I can suggest is to ensure that you have only one instance of Outlook.exe running (check processes). Any time I see problems with the WorkSite toolbar disappearing it's because a previous Outlook session did not close properly, and the new session is "confused"
JamesTopDog
this was a problem for us as well..
we ended up asking our devs to create an outlook add in which had its own attach button that supported worksite attaching when word is an editor.