Hi,I am working with Teamsite 6.7.1.I have a requirement of sending email to a group of users from an external email task in a workflow.I am able to send the mail when list of users is a comma seperated list. But with this, the names of all the recipients appear in To list of the email.I want to send the mail to all the members of that group but only the name of the group (distribution list) should display in the To section.I tried with the following code: variable key="mail_to" value="domain\usersDL"where usersDL is the name of the distribution list but it did not work. I got the error "Requested action not taken - Recipient not allowed" at iw_solution_email.ipl.I also tried creating a new group in tsgroups.xml and added domain\usersDL as user in that group but that also did not work.How can I acheive the required behavior?Please help.
I have created a mail id userDL@domain.com and passing it to mail_to variable (variable key="mail_to" value="domain\usersDL). But it is not working.Also I am not using WFM so cannot try second option.