Hi All,I am new to TeamSite.I have to create a workflow with first task as a 'CGI Task' .I am a beginner of perl.basically i have to create a 'OK and Cancel button form' using CGI Task.If it is 'OK' ,it will go next Task, otherwise if a user clicks on 'Cancel' it will End the workflow.Could you please help me on this? and also i am not getting any material on CGI Perl coding on internet,if any one of you have it,please share it with me.
I am passing the callback method as $task->CallBack(0,"success);after running the CGi from the teamsite and looking into the log file,i am finding that taskid is passed as null.could you please tell me how to get a taskid in a CGI Task's ipl file?
Every file being used in workflow has some default params viz. job id, task id and workarea. You can extract the same using $ARGV[0], $ARGV[1], $ARGV[1] respectively unless and until you are providing any other custom param within command.In case, your custom param would be listed prior to the default.HTH
You should probably learn to read and understand questions a bit more before you bother responding. ...
Hi ,I have passed the taskid as a form variable and it is working fine.i am able to see taskid in my log file and UI with OK/Cancel button.my requirement is when i click ok ,it should go to next task i.e. External Task.and when i click on Cancel,it should End the workflow.I am getting one error in the OK/CANCEL form as missing ;. I have attached the my CGI Task's ipl file,screenshot of workflow and the screenshot of the error in the 'next reply'.please reply.