Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
VFE - special characters issue
begood321
Hi Guys,
I can't seem to get some of special characters on their respective button caption to show although they have been referenced. I have also tried different charencodes but none works and check with vfe manual and it say behaviour for different codes and depends on operating system setup is sometimes expected. Any help or suggestions with this is greatly appreciated. The following captions dont show on buttons below. All buttons below produced correct character except 8480 which should give the SM (service mark symbol) when this button is pressed.
nbsp
§
©
®
±
SM
◊
♣
♦ (diams)
Here is my complete code in attached file.
Thanks,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
begood321
Hey guys, how can I edit and fix post.
begood321
Hi Guys,
Reposted due to bad post previously.
I can't seem to get some of special characters on their respective button caption to show although they have been referenced. I have also tried different charencodes but none works and check with vfe manual and it say behaviour for different codes and depends on operating system setup is sometimes expected. Any help or suggestions with this is greatly appreciated. The following captions dont show on buttons below. All buttons below produced correct character except 8480 which should give the SM (service mark symbol) when this button is pressed.
[button command="cmdchr160"] nbsp
[button command="cmdchr167"] §
[button command="cmdchr169"] ©
[button command="cmdchr174"] ®
[button command="cmdchr177"] ±
[button command="cmdchr8480"] SM
[button command="cmdchr9674"] ◊
[button command="cmdchr9827"] ♣
[button command="cmdchr9830"] ♦ (diams)
See code in attached vfe file. Any help or suggestion is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,