Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Download copy of document from a website using COM
tod1d
Hi,
I am testing your iManage COM object within an ASP.NET web page. Here is the scenario: I would like to display a list of documents, as hyperlinks, to the end-user; When they click on a document’s link it would download the file to the folder they specify. How can I do this with the iManage COM object?
I can see that the web service document object has a “Content” property that contains a byte array that can be streamed, but I don’t see this property on the COM object side for the IManDocument object.
Thank you for your help.
Tod
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
tod1d
Found out from the WorkSite DevSupport team that I must use the Web Service to get a reference to the document's byte array.