I have recently changed some permission’s on our server with respect to work areas. I removed access from the “everyone” group. I restricted access to our work areas. The work areas access is shared with a particular group that is made up of TeamSite Editors.Both the owner and the group have full rights to the work area as shown below.LowesComNG_EditorGroup Full Control(RWXDPO) TestTSEditorOne Full Control(RWXDPO) Now when the work area owner or a member of the sharing group attempt to preview or generate from a template they get error 4 or error 5 or error 6. I’ve looked at KB’s and posts and have followed them. KB 59287: I have impersonate_without_password=false. KB 60036: set the appropriate setting in autoprivate.cfg.I have run iwrest –a. We continue to get these errors.The following is from the iwutild_cmdout.logCould not open manifest: Y:\default\main\lowescomNG\WORKAREA\SPandey\templatedata\preview\zz_tst_spandey_0_manifestCould not open presentation template: Y:\default\main\lowescomNG\WORKAREA\Test_TS_Editor_Workarea\templatedata\structured content\video asset\presentation\generate_video_content.tplCould not open presentation template: Y:\default\main\lowescomNG\WORKAREA\Test_TS_Editor_Workarea\templatedata\structured content\flex form\presentation\generate_flex_content.tplI’m not sure what else to do. Am wondering if there is an issue with the /templatedata/preview folder?Any thoughts or suggestions?On TeamSite 6.7.1.0 on a windows box