Thanks for your response--that seems to work, and will do for now. However, I don't know how the administrators are going to feel about having to move source code to the testing and production servers. Therefore I still need to resolve the original issue.What you actually trying to say?We have also tried using the clobber target, then rebuilding the toolkit, but that doesn't help either. Nor does manually copying the JAR file to {iw-home}/httpd/webapps/content_center/WEB-INF/lib and issuing the command "iwreset -a".Anyone else know what I can try?
If you are running make_toolkit.ipl from customization/development area of content_center and it is giving the message "Build Success". Then the jar file should copied in customer_out and production area (httpd).What is your .jar file name? if it's name is same what is it creating then might be the new jar do not updating.
I tried moving the source code to customer_src/src, and that worked for a while. I then resumed building a JAR file and copying that to customer_src/lib, and that worked as expected until yesterday.Now, I run make_toolkit.ipl, and it reports that ran successfully. I have verified that the JAR files are updated (by looking at the timestamp), but it still executes the older version of my code. I still have to recycle the servlet engine in order for my changes to take effect.Does anyone know why this occurs?Thanks,Dhruva