I'm running into some issues getting these fields to deploy. The documentation on the list-field has me left me uncertain as to how to proceed.
This template has been made as simple as possible in comparison to what we are truly doing, but is still giving me fits in deploying it to our Oracle Database. when it tries to insert to DYNAMIC_HUB_CONSTRAINTS it is not inserting any data. I have tried many different list-field values, this was simply the most recent one.
I would like the table to look like the following when it's deployed:
ASSET_ID CONSTRAINT_TYPE TAG_ID
139d264c-f98a-4c46-a9ae-da1a525165ea TAGS PGSN::00000001
139d264c-f98a-4c46-a9ae-da1a525165ea TAGS DPGSN::00000002
139d264c-f98a-4c46-a9ae-da1a525165ea UNIVERSAL_TAGS MTS::K9XBL115
I am able to deploy to both of the other database tables. I'm pretty certain that the CONSTRAINT_TYPE is configured fine, but the value-from-filed / list-field configuration is not correct for the where.value field.
column name="CONSTRAINT_TYPE" data-type="VARCHAR(255)" value-from-element="object/0/displaySections/displaySection/0/criteria/[0-4]/criterion.type/0" allows-null="no" is-url="no" is-replicant="yes"
column name="TAG_ID" data-type="VARCHAR(255)" list-to-replicant="yes" list-field="object/0/displaySections/0/displaySection/0/criteria/[0-4]/where.value" value-from-field="object/0/displaySections/0/displaySection/0/criteria/[0-4]/SelectList/[0-100]/selectval" is-replicant="yes" allows-null="no" is-url="no"
Any ideas on how to configure this properly?