One of the many ways to do this would be via OD manifest. Another way to do this would be to create a filelist and pass a reference to it as a parameter to your DnR. Quite a few other ways to do it I am sure. Totally depends on you :-)!HTH!
I am assuming you are probably going to fire off another DD deployment? In there you can put filters (exclusions/inclusions)?
Allow me to ask the question again.In this case I am running OD and within it running the DD as DNR.so the OD job is creating the manifest file here with all the related files.but I do not want to parse all this contents in DD except the DCRs.I know I can put filters in the OD config file but I want to filter the manifest file at runtime.
Is your OD deployment a comparison based, TeamSite based, or file list based deployment?If you're doing a file list based deployment, you can create the file lists you want ahead of time and pass them in / through OpenDeploy to the DataDeploy run as parameters.If you're doing a comparison based or TeamSite based deployment then you might need to process the in-memory deployment information to get a list of the files that were deployed and apply whatever logic you want to filter the contents before handing it off to DD - though you could just put filters into the DD configuration too.The tricky part is if you have a comparison deployment in which files that are to be processed by DD (in the DNR) are filtered from being processed by OD - and thus do not show up in the final manifest of deployed files. In such cases you're best off finding a means of performing a file list based deployment so that you actually have control of the situation.
It is comparison based.In my case I am filtering all DCRs in OD but want to deploy only DCRs in DD so it is tricky indeed.