This maybe really obvious, but it is eluding me....I'm just going through a process of setting up TS 6.7.1 on a Solaris machine. It is successfully installed and running and now I am configuring (attempting to at least) similar to our current TS 6.5 SP3 installation.The problem: In our TS 6.5 SP3 installation, TeamSite somehow sets a 'IWAREA' environment variable. We have various PHP scripts which use this to determine if we are previewing from within TeamSite or not (in order to provide absolute paths for loading libraries). However, in the new "fresh" 6.7.1 install, I'm not able to access this environment variable.Can anyone tell me how TeamSite sets this ENV variable (and others like it)? I've been digging and digging and can't seem to find any doco about it.Thanks.
You can use the following:$ENV{'IW_WORKAREA'};It will provide you the complete path with server name, you need to strip it off as required.
$wa = $_SERVER["iwarea"];
$wa = $_SERVER["IW_WORKAREA"];
$_COOKIE["IWPROXY_PATHTRACK"]
iw_ts_rewrite_module
mod_rewrite
This doesn't seem to work either. I can't see any of these things if I print the ENV variables off using Perl or PHP.In PHP, I am using something like:$wa = $_SERVER["iwarea"]; (this is how it looks in my old TS 6.5 SP 3 machine)or:$wa = $_SERVER["IW_WORKAREA"]; Neither produce any output.Interestingly, I can get output from:$_COOKIE["IWPROXY_PATHTRACK"] Is it during the proxying process that these variables get set? I am using the OOTB iw_ts_rewrite_module not mod_rewrite (although I have seen some posts about that!).
<iw-home>etc/httpd/iw_ts_rewrite_via_mod_rewrite.conf