Hi,I want to use available_template.cfg to retrict the access of workflow to directory level (not just Branch level).I have a category called "MYTEST" under 'templatedata'. I want that my workflow should be avaliable only when a user has seleted any file under "templatedata/MYTEST" 1. Can I use "branch" tag for this . I tries something but it not working.2. Does "branch" tag just works for TeamSite Branch restrictions. Can I extend it to "directory" level ?3. I know that I can put such restrictions in my workflow using some CGI task etc. Please let me know if this is possible using available_template.cfg ?~ R
HiIf you check DTD of available_templates.cfg,we have an element "vpath-regex".Use this element under the "and" element as i have mentioned in my earlier post.HTH
I believe the question is with regard to tt_data - the command used by FormsPublisher to initiate workflows. Thus the question is whether tt_data provides the full vpath to be checked against the vpath-regex or whether it just provides the branch path (as it did in earlier versions of TS).
I want to use available_template.cfg to retrict the access of workflow to directory level (not just Branch level).I have a category called "MYTEST" under 'templatedata'. I want that my workflow should be avaliable only when a user has seleted any file under "templatedata/MYTEST"
That may be, but my reply was in the concern of