I am on TS 6.7.1 on Linux. I am trying to debug my workflows external task, I remember that we use iwgetwfobj to see all the taska and associated commands for each external tasks when you run the iwgetwfobj as below. But for some reason i am not able to get the commands which each and every external task is executing. I am sure i am missing something here can some one correct me./iwgetwfobj (JOBID) (TaskId)Please correct me.Thank You
I am on TS 6.7.1 on Linux. I am trying to debug my workflows external task, I remember that we use iwgetwfobj to see all the taska and associated commands for each external tasks when you run the iwgetwfobj as below. But for some reason i am not able to get the commands which each and every external task is executing. I am sure i am missing something here can some one correct me ./iwgetwfobj (JOBID) (TaskId)Please correct me.Thank You
pulish Rule Completed email notification