Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Limiting Record Times associated with a Workflow
SexyBeast
Is there any way to limit what kinds of DCTs can be invoked to add records to a task in a workflow?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
If I'm interpreting your question correctly, I believe the answer is "no" - there is currently no way to
further
limit the types of DCTs that can be accessed when adding a new data record to a task in a workflow
than
those constraints which exist on a branch-wide basis already (through settings in
templating.cfg
)
I
think
that 5.5.2 will let you add and remove menu items from the task operations menu - so you could potentially remove the existing add new record menu item and add in your own that uses a custom CGI script to drive the selection of DCTs - but I'm theorizing right now, I don't have any specific hands-on experience doing this.
--fish
(Interwoven, Curriculum Development)