Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TeamSite 6.7.2 upgrade problem
RichardCruz
We have upgraded our TeamSite 6.7.1 SP1 to 6.7.2 (Windows Server 2003 SP2) ,
The installation went through successfully.
However, upon the reboot of the machine after the installation.
we encountered some problem on post-installation tasks.
Waiting for TeamSite Server : Done
Configuring SitePublisher to use Workflow and FormsPublisher : Done
Installing SitePublisher Roles : Done
Installing Targeting Roles : Done
Please run these commands manually
Installing SitePublisher Components : null
Command : C:\Interwoven\TeamSite\install\livesite\install_scripts\sitepub_component_install.bat
Installing Targeting Components : null
Command : C:\Interwoven\TeamSite\install\livesite\install_scripts\targeting_spar_install.bat
Restarting TeamSite UI : Time out occurred after 240000ms
Command : C:\Interwoven\TeamSite\bin\iwreset -ui
As instructed, we have run manually the script, but, we still haveget the ff. error from foundation_install and targetting_install log files.
BUILD FAILED
C:\Interwoven\TeamSite\install\install_archive.xml:103: The type doesn't support the "taxonomyworkarea" attribute.
Has someone encountered this installation issue?
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ttriemst
I don't know if you have your answer yet, but I thought that I would share how I got around this. It seems that you need to have the valid license (for 6.7.2) before you do your upgrade, otherwise it does not think that you have SitePublisher or Targeting installed. Once I got the new license, I then just rant the install.sh again, and everything was installed correctly.