Hi,I want to remove a file from a task which seems to be very simple task by using iwrmtaskfile [-h|-v] [-s servername] taskID file. However when I use it in my perl script, it does not work. I'm adding files in the script and that works.To add files:C:/Applications/Interwoven/TeamSite/bin/iwaddtaskfile $taskId templatedata/Career/Jobs/data/Russian/Web_Editor_ru "multilingual file referenced in " To remove files:C:/Applications/Interwoven/TeamSite/bin/iwrmtaskfile $taskId templatedata/Career/Jobs/data/USEnglish/Web_Editor_ruwhere $taskId is the active task.Any suggestions?thanks in advance.
Redirect STDERR to STDOUT. It won't solve your problem but it'll show you error messages if any. Like that:my $output = qx(C:/Applications/Interwoven/TeamSite/bin/iwrmtaskfile $taskId templatedata/Career/Jobs/data/USEnglish/Web_Editor_ru 2>&1);# Log out $output
use TeamSite::Config;(my $iwhome = TeamSite::Config::iwgethome()) =~ tr|\\|/|;...my $cmd = qq($iwhome/bin/iwrmtaskfile $taskId templatedata/Career/Jobs/data/USEnglish/Web_Editor_ru);# Log value of $cmd - to make sure there are no unexpected newlines or other such charactersmy $output = qx($cmd 2>&1);# Log value of $output...
use TeamSite::WFtask;my $task = TeamSite::WFtask->new($taskid);if (! $task->IsValid()){ die "Invalid taskid '$taskid' ?";}my $fname = "templatedata/Career/Jobs/data/USEnglish/Web_Editor_ru";if (! $task->RemoveFile($fname, "")){ die "Unable to remove file '$fname' from task '$taskid'"}...