Hi all,I am a new TS user,I have imported the html result and the template in the same workarea,I can use the Visual preview to find my corresponding page.When I press edit, the page prompt out the HTML code in notepad, but not the template form in the same area.How can I map the html page to the coressopnding template file to edit??is it [iwproxy_preconnect_remap]??Many thanks for any suggestion and idea have given to me.^^
Thank you very muchI am using Teamsite 6.7.2 and Window server2003 running IIS server.
Thanks gothi!!Do the external attribute generated by the iw_bin function??Can I manual map the html (where is the EA...is it IWD _XXXXX.html?)to the template by using iwextattr?
Thanks gothi!!
I have followed some example and add the below EAs in the HTML file: TeamSite/Templating/PrimaryDCR=brochurelist_content_en.dcrTeamSite/Templating/PrimaryDocumentType=content/brochurelistTeamSite/Templating/PrimaryPT=default.tplThe HTML is put in /htdocs/brochoures/index_en.htmland the DCR folder is put in/templatedata/content/brochurelist/data/brochurelist_content_en.dcrand the TPL folder is located in /templatedata/content/brochurelist/presentation/default.tplthe htdocs and templatedata folder are locate in the same WORKAREA.However, when I click to the edit btn in HTML by CCstd,this does not return to the DCR page.Do I need to something more after adding the EAs?? Any config file should also be modified? Thanks for your advice!
iwextattr -l -x /.../WORKAREA/.../htdocs/brochoures/index_en.html
[html]...[/html]
Problem was solved . Thanks you all of the help ^^Solved by:Each HTML and the Corresponding DCR should also add the Extended Attribute in their file to link them up.
hi,allnow if i want to set Eas for hunderds of htm files and dcrs,is there any simple methods or command?