Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Really weird behaviour
Valentine
I'm posting this here, hoping that somebody saw this issue.
In my pt templates, I check for the value/existense of the elements with
1) iwpt_dcr_value('dcr.some.exists');
2) iwpt_dcr_value('dcr.some.does_not_exist');
On two of my servers, this is behaving the way it should, true/'' for the 1st
and undef for the second line of code
Now, on a prod server, both lines of code returns true/''.
If I load a dcr with
$root = iwpt_load_dcr("$abs_filepath", "dcrlocal");
and do
1) $root->value("exists")
2) $root->values("does_not_exist")
and the behaviour is back to normal.
The above code is used in the tpl, that is included from another template, and loading a DCR again, I do not think is an optimal solution.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet