Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iwgen error
System
Hi All,
I am trying to use this CLT
iwgen [-h|-v ] --t templatevpath -r recordvpath vpath
Regarding all three paths, the documentation says:
Path is either a relative vpath or an archive-rooted vpath.
I have tried following:
=====
1) /u01/iw-home/bin/iwgen -t "/iwmnt/default/main/resins/global/geproot/WORKAREA/rthakkar/templatedata/PressPack/PressRelease/presentation/Printer Friendly Page.tpl" -r "/iwmnt/default/main/resins/global/geproot/WORKAREA/rthakkar/templatedata/PressPack/PressRelease/data/xylex"
"/iwmnt/default/main/resins/global/geproot/WORKAREA/rthakkar/press_pack/1xylex.html"
This give me error : could not create
2) /u01/iw-home/bin/iwgen -t "/iwmnt/default/main/resins/global/geproot/WORKAREA/rthakkar/templatedata/PressPack/PressRelease/presentation/Printer Friendly Page.tpl" -r "/iwmnt/default/main/resins/global/geproot/WORKAREA/rthakkar/templatedata/PressPack/PressRelease/data/xylex"
"1xylex.html"
This generates the html in current directory.
=====
I am not sure why option 1 is not working.
I want to be able to specify the fully qualified path for the generated html because I am calling this CLT from another presentation template.
I will appreciate any help on this.
Thanks,
Ravindra
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
james1
You are providing neither relative vpaths nor archive-rooted vpaths. Take off the "/iwmnt" so that all of your paths begin with "/default" (the archive), and the command line should work.
-- James
--
James H Koh
Interwoven Engineering
fieldin.PNG
example.txt
Migrateduser
It worked!
Thanks for your reply James...