Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Eroor in Javascript
rajivgupta
I am calling a JS file from my DCT which is generating the name for that DCR.
I have 3 categories name category1,category2,category3 and 3 subcategories(multiple select) named subcategory1,.....2,......3 and a title field.
The name generated for the DCR is like categoryX/subcategoryX/subcategoryX/title_randomnumber.dcr .
Now what happening is whatever subcategory i select(whjen selecting only one subcategory) from the DCT ,it always take name as categoryX/subcategory1/title_randomnumber.dcr
and if I select more than 1 subcategory it adds that many times subcategory1 to the path.
This code was working fine from last few days and there is no change in the code but suddenly the functionality is changed.
The code is in the attached file .
Can anyone help me out in debugging the exact error.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Hi Rajiv,
Your doubt is not clear. Can you post you datacapture.cfg and explain the problem with some item names from datacapture so that problem becomes clear.