Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
root user after completion of workflow
Karam
Hi,
I have a problem which popped up some days back.
When a DCR is edited, the Modified By field gets populated with the user who edits it. However, on submitting, though the database deployment is completed, the Modified By field still shows the name of the user who edtited it. It does not get changed to root. Some of the earlier DCRs show root, but not the ones getting deployed currently. I even tried looking for submit.cfg, but I guess it was never created.
Please assist how can the Modified By field show "root" after completion of the workflow?
Thanks
Karam
P.S. : The application I am working on is the which came to me as a maintainence. I was not the creator of it.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
CRB
From what you said, i dont see why the DCR should show modified by root. unless the system somehow touches the DCR, the DCR is never modified and it should show last person who modified it. but maybe there is task in your workflow which modifies the DCR some how and it is not working anymore or not getting invoked.