Hi,my env:TS 6.7.2 OD 6.2The requirement is to send an email to the user who did the deployment via OD once the deployment is successful.The workflow here is OOTB configurable author submit WF. Is there anyway to track the user in the OD config file and send an email via DNR by using iwsend_mail command?thx in adv
You can perhaps pass information you need using OD's -k Parameters and then format DNR send_mail command accordingly.That said, it'll be ten times easier to do just by transitioning Deployment external Task to the required mail Taskson Success/Failure. Eg, add couple more tasks to your WF and transition accordingly
That's the thing....I doubt the OOTB WF I am using allows any of this options...The configurable author submit WF allows only to specify the 'deployment_name' parameter.Also the OOTB WFT is too cumbersome to edit to add deployment email task.But I guess , I understand now that there is no way to find out the user in the OD config file .