Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Help required on using Spry technology with TPL
Smita
Hi,
I have to develop a TPL (presentation template) using Spry framework, in which I have to read data from an XMLDataSource.
I am using the following Spry code to read from the xml file:
var getFormParameters = new Spry.Data.XMLDataSet("customComfortsForm_formParameters.xml", "emailValues");
where customComfortsForm_formParameters.xml is name of xml file(attached with the message). Now when I am using
var formParams = getFormParameters.getData();
its returning null value. I tried giving both absolute and relative path for the xml file but it’s not working. I am always getting formParams as null.
I have tried the same Spry code in a html file and it is working.
Please suggest. Any pointers in this regard will be of great help.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet