I am having a weird issue while inserting date field from IW to Oracle DB table. The format of the field is '02-31-2090' while the resultant field in the db end up as '1-31-2099' meaning it adds a '1' as the month part while updates day and year. Following is the DB config string that I am using:
<column name="ONLINE_SERV_EXPIRATION" data-type="DATE" data-format="mm-dd-yyyy" value-from-field="expiration_date" allows-null="no" is-url="no"/>
The table definition for the same field is:
ONLINE_SERV_EXPIRATION NOT NULL DATE
The default value of this field is '01-DEC-99'.
The log suggest that it converts the said field to TimeStamp without any error:
DBD: Column: ONLINE_SERV_EXPIRATION, field: expiration_date, Index: 12,Converting '02-31-2090' to TIMESTAMP
I just tried deploying it using "MM-dd-yyyy" but it failed again with the following error:
DBD: ERROR

impleDateFormat.parse() could not parse the string '11-31-2099' with format: MM-dd-yyyy
DBD: ERROR:data-format attribute for the column must conform to the format documented in SimpleDateFormat class