Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Integrate Interwoven component in JSF
akum42
I need to show a Interwoven Livesite component in my web application whose presentation is based on JSF(Java Server Faces). I am not able to show Interwoven componet on the JSF page even after adding Interwoven taglib, but it is working fine in JSP. I am able to see interwoven components in JSP page.
Can we integrate interwoven Livesite components with JSF? If yes, Please provide the steps to integrate Interwoven Livesite with JSF.
Thanks
Amit
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
tec_iwov
you can use SP to Gen JSP pages but this is klunky as the preview and edit will still be pure SP rendering and any tags will be ignored. SP is it's own rendering framework. you can use the taglib to show SP style content in jsp.
akum42
Sorry, I am very new to Interwoven. I am basically a Java based web application developer. I have very little knowledge of Interwoven.
Could you please let me know how can I embed Interwoven Live site component in JSF page. I tried to use the Interwoven taglib given in manual to embed it component but it is not working. I am not able to see interwoven component on the page.
It would be very help if you could provide code snippet or sample code.
Thanks
Amit
DynamicSort.rptdesign