Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
cannot display DCR's in LiveSite
buddha1
Hi all,
I am using 6.7.2 TS. I can display DCR's in components like ..............
............(KB article 60439)
but if i try to display the DCR which are in a container..its doesnt display anything...and when i has a look at dcr XML file, the container tags with which is saved is same...I think its the tag names is causing the problems..can anyone assist me in displaying dcr(container) in sitepublisher ?
Thanks a lot,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Have you tried changing the tag names so it is not the same?
buddha1
Hi noodle_eater,
I changed the tags in the xml and when i tried its displaying the content of that particular field in the container. After i change the tag, when i edit the DCR, i could not see the field which i changed.
Is there any other way i could accomplish the display of all the fields in the container as we may have as many of 20(or more) replicants and we cant the xml data everytime?
Thanks for your quick response
buddha1
Hi Noodle_eater,
I can display the info in DCR by using select -each and i can display all the info in that particulat tag but for instance if i need third replicant data for that particular tag...how can i get that?
any help is greatly appreciated
Thanks