Hi Ronald,Thanks for the reply. Which are the services that I should check?I already did iwreset -a. Still the UI is not coming up.Thanks!Jenni
Jenni,Can you pls attach ur trace and server log. How much available space left on the mount where TS is installed?You can give a try by starting apache services usinghttpd -k start.Regards,-Pawan
Hi Pawan, Thanks for the reply. Here is the output.# httpd -k starthttpd: not foundThanks!Jenni
I dont have access to support site. Can you share the script if you have one?
.. There is a diagnostics script that you can download, however the results won't mean squat to you. It is basically a giant XML file with logs, configs and other information. You upload that & let support have a look at it.
The XML file opens with a pretty style in IE. It's a good first step towards troubleshooting issues. And it doesn't mean you have to send it to Support. You can read it yourself (especially in the browser) - its not voodoo.
Hi Sugan,Where is the location that i should replace the jms file. Is that supported by interwoven?Thanks!Jenni