[...]This is the unlock command they have: my $unlockresult = `$iwhome/bin/iwunlock $iwmount$workarea/$f 2&>1`;When I $unlockresult is empty when printed.When I print $iwhome/bin/iwunlock $iwmount$workarea/$f and run the command in a Putty session (as master) the command unlocks the files.[...]
When you are running the command in Putty - are you running both the CGI task and the iwunlock from the command line, or are you getting the printed command from being run as a cgitask in the workflow and just running the iwunlock command from putty?Also - are you running the CGI script via iwcgi_wrapper.cgi?
No I am opening the CGI task from WF. I write out the command and results to the screen. I then copy and past the command into my PuTTy window and it works. There is nothing returned from the cmd.
(explicitly lock a file)> iwlock /default/main/.../WORKAREA/work/.../datacapture.cfg "test"(unlock a non-existant file)> iwunlock /default/main/.../WORKAREA/work/.../datacapture.cfgxERROR:02015: No tag found(unlock a locked file)> iwunlock /default/main/.../WORKAREA/work/.../datacapture.cfg(unlock a non-locked file)> iwunlock /default/main/.../WORKAREA/work/.../datacapture.cfgERROR:02015: No tag found