Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
External task hanging
vijay1240
I have an external task which gets invoked and copy files to the selected branches and submit them.Entire code seems to be working fine but the task is hanging even after using CallBack function.
I am attaching both wft and external perl file.Looking forward for help to solve the issue.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
where to start ? There are so many things wrong with this.
I am not even going to go there. It is obvious you need some serious WF training.
As to your specific issue, put some logging statements into the external task and see if you can pinpoint where it is failing.
Migrateduser
Find out what your task id is.
Then run iwgetwfobj taskid and see what command it is executing. Try to run the "command" from the prompt to see if it is able to execute correctly.