Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
SitePublisher-User Entries
liv2luv
Hello all:
I am required to create a component with bulleted list. How can a end user be able to input the data (may be using a DCR). How can it be developed? or Are there any predefined components available ?
Any inputs are appreciated.
Site publisher 3.1
Teamsite 6.7.2
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Sailesh
There are two way you can develop this component,
Use TinyMCE textarea and let user enter the content there and control the list
Better way is to have Datum based user entry fields and on the appears side control the same through html.
liv2luv
I worked it out using
Thank you
Adam Stoller
I worked it out using <in-context-edit>
Thank you
(just fixing the post so it makes sense -- please learn to use
Preview Post
to make sure your post says what you think it does)